The Real C&G
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is NATO making the operation in Libya slower and slower?

+2
Generation418
libyaitalia
6 posters

Go down

Is NATO making the operation in Libya slower and slower? Empty Is NATO making the operation in Libya slower and slower?

Post  libyaitalia Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:18 pm

I think yes, because I feel like Germany and Turkey are making obstacles for saving the Libyans. I think the operation should have been kept as each country's own operation.

What do you think?
libyaitalia
libyaitalia

Back to top Go down

Is NATO making the operation in Libya slower and slower? Empty Re: Is NATO making the operation in Libya slower and slower?

Post  Generation418 Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:19 pm

yup

Generation418

Back to top Go down

Is NATO making the operation in Libya slower and slower? Empty Re: Is NATO making the operation in Libya slower and slower?

Post  Kingzeb <|>{Zeb}<|> Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:19 pm

Intresting.....................

Kingzeb <|>{Zeb}<|>

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikkutomppeli - TheAppl3 Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:23 pm

Agreed.
Pikkutomppeli - TheAppl3
Pikkutomppeli - TheAppl3

Back to top Go down

Post  Battleskar Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:25 pm

Agreed, I think America doesn't want to do anything because Public Opinion of Obama will go even lower, So They are just dragging it out.

Just bomb them, Help build the goverment, Leave.

But, They don't want to help rebels because there is Taliban and Al-Qaeda In the rebel forces.

Battleskar

Back to top Go down

Post  libyaitalia Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:58 pm

Battleskar wrote:

But, They don't want to help rebels because there is Taliban and Al-Qaeda In the rebel forces.

Like saying that "I dont want to visit US because of racist rednecks in it." Makes sense?
libyaitalia
libyaitalia

Back to top Go down

Post  Battleskar Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:00 pm

Still, Probaly 3 are, Just america doesn't want to give weapons nor save lives of people who want to kill them. Blind people will call that stupid. <3

Battleskar

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:00 pm

wrong place

go to /b/

Admin
Admin

https://therealcandg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingzeb <|>{Zeb}<|> Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:00 pm

libyaitalia wrote:
Battleskar wrote:

Like saying that "I dont want to visit US because of racist rednecks in it." Makes sense?

I dont want to visit america BECAUSE OF THE REDNECKS, plain as.

Smile Im proud to live in Hometown of EDL. (Google it....go on, I know you want to)

Kingzeb <|>{Zeb}<|>

Back to top Go down

Post  libyaitalia Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:01 pm

And actually, there are more racist rednecks in USA than Al Qaida fighters in North Africa
libyaitalia
libyaitalia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:03 pm

Admin wrote:wrong place

go to /b/

ADGSDRWHJASRDHASGFdsgh

Admin
Admin

https://therealcandg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum